Founder and CEO
We could use a ‘corporate photo’ but we felt this represents our ‘professionally informal’ culture
Reclaro® has one aim: to help millions of people be their best.
If you're looking for simple software that will align your teams and drive you all towards a common goal, then that's just what we do!
- Always go the extra mile. Do the work front end and always deliver world class service. Maximum effort is required.
- Be professional. Always do what we say we’re going to do. We must always follow through with our tasks and negotiate deadlines at the offset not when the deadline is due.
- Personal Growth. Be open to training and development for the rest of our lives, we must embrace change and growth.
- Value. Make sure everything we do is exceptional value. Everyone either our team, our customers or our investors must receive exceptional value.
- Team. Always think about the team and the competition is out there not in here! We’re building an elite team, we must think elite and be open to being challenged.
What’s in a name?
Our Founder and CEO Pete Wilkinson came up with the name. He has a little house in rural Valencia, Spain and ‘claro’ is Spanish for ‘clear’. He liked the idea of Reclaro® helping people to ‘remain clear’ about what they should do to remain clear about where they are going, hence the name ‘Reclaro®’.
We've got a mixed bag of individuals here at Reclaro® HQ, but we all have the same goal in mind: helping you be your best.